Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is where I found it in the weeds (and flowers)


Drug it home and got a better look :D





Motor was locked up but had a fresh one from a WD i built.
Started to tear it down and get it ready for new paint.



Breann getting "All Shook up" in a Elvis voice :lol:


Been plugging away little by little
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Pretty much been changing any gasket and seal I can find or make :cool:




Breann has a bunch of stuff for me to get in primer :p


Just got the primer yesterday so I hope to be shooting primer this weekend if things work out :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
46 Posts
looking good, going to put the loader back on? Looks like a heck of a shop you have too
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
tmiller said:
looking good, going to put the loader back on? Looks like a heck of a shop you have too
Loader went to a friend of Petra79's I just wanted the tractor. Loader takes up to much space :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Stephenscity said:
Thanks for repostig this really looking forward to the updates. Is she getting anxious?

NO why would she???? :ugeek: She told me to move the seat back cause her legs are getting LONGER :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,972 Posts
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Coming along nicely. Great job Breann. Hopefully dad's been watching you and learning something. All I saw him do in the pictures is Yak on the phone???????????????????????????
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
petra79 said:
Coming along nicely. Great job Breann. Hopefully dad's been watching you and learning something. All I saw him do in the pictures is Yak on the phone???????????????????????????
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Maybe I tought her well?????????????
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
bertman said:
petra79 said:
Coming along nicely. Great job Breann. Hopefully dad's been watching you and learning something. All I saw him do in the pictures is Yak on the phone???????????????????????????
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Maybe I tought her well?????????????

That was my second guess :roll:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
petra79 said:
bertman said:
petra79 said:
Coming along nicely. Great job Breann. Hopefully dad's been watching you and learning something. All I saw him do in the pictures is Yak on the phone???????????????????????????
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Maybe I tought her well?????????????

That was my second guess :roll:
I was ordering parts and negotiating the next deal? MAN NO RESPECT :D :D :D :D :D Dont worry Ron I still like you :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,794 Posts
She is going to love that thing and the memories of working on it with you forever, congrats :)
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
7,862 Posts
I love it all Bert and it sure makes me wish that my daughter was that age again :!: Hoepfully we can do a Super A within a year or two.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Been doing a little here and there :D I got some small parts in primer and bout ready to start on the main parts.
Ill have pics tonite I forgot my camera at work AGAIN :lol:
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
We want Pictures :cool:
We want Pictures :cool:
We want Pictures :cool:
We want Pictures :cool:
We want Pictures :cool:
We want Pictures :cool:
We want Pictures :cool:
We want Pictures :cool:
We want Pictures :cool:
We want Pictures :cool:
We want Pictures :cool:
We want Pictures :cool:

No hurry, whenever you get a free minute :lol: :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
This is what I started with for a grill :shock:



I cut out all the old stuff and found something close at Home Depot
The new stuff is on the left


All welded in and bout ready for primer and a little bondo (yes I did all that myself Petra79 :lol: )



Getting a little in primer but still a little cold to do the main part

 
1 - 20 of 82 Posts
Top