Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
Looks like some of all the major makes made the show. Topping it with steams the icing on the cake. Thanks for posting this

G

·
0 Posts
Looked like a wonderful day outta the house. Glad you got to go Mike. Thanks for the pics.

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Good pics Mike ,thanks for sharing .Love seeing the steam ones like Melvin said put the icing on the cake.

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
petra79 said:
Looked like a wonderful day outta the house. Glad you got to go Mike. Thanks for the pics.
This actually was an overnight trip but did ya notice in the first pic how much fun Ann seemed to be having? :eek: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

G

·
0 Posts
Stephenscity said:
petra79 said:
This actually was an overnight trip but did ya notice in the first pic how much fun Ann seemed to be having? :eek: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Looks like you were gettin the "you best not be takin my picture" look :lol: :lol:

Actually she was probably just overwhelmed with all the tractors she's been wanting to see or just awestruck by the hunk takin her picture :cool: :cool:
You be the judge :D

·
Super Moderator
7,855 Posts
Looks like a good show and Ann was just takin' it in :!: What's all that ooey gooey stuff on the ground in front of Ann :?: It seems to look like something familiar, but it has been so I just can't quite figure it out :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :?

·
Registered
316 Posts
Hey Mike: I see Ann in your first photo, did she enjoy the day out, was it a bit cool as she looks like she has a sweater on? Also like to see those big steamers fired up & ready to work. Looked like a good show.
I had Our granddaughter Ashley be with Pat today so I could help others of our club add to our drive @ parks show grounds today. Widen the main drive to two lane with blacktop grindings that couldn't be reused/mixed in with repaving highways.
Nice chance to take a break from being a caregiver & do something I've always enjoyed, (working with the guys) on club projects.
Bob

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Jim in NC said:
Looks like a good show and Ann was just takin' it in :!: What's all that ooey gooey stuff on the ground in front of Ann :?: It seems to look like something familiar, but it has been so I just can't quite figure it out :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :?
It has rained here all week and it was a lite drizzle when we were there. Yea we are lucky here. If it hadn't been for the tripple didget temps for all thoses days. That was the main crop problems.

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bob Kline said:
Hey Mike: I see Ann in your first photo, did she enjoy the day out, was it a bit cool as she looks like she has a sweater on? Also like to see those big steamers fired up & ready to work. Looked like a good show.
I had Our granddaughter Ashley be with Pat today so I could help others of our club add to our drive @ parks show grounds today. Widen the main drive to two lane with blacktop grindings that couldn't be reused/mixed in with repaving highways.
Nice chance to take a break from being a caregiver & do something I've always enjoyed, (working with the guys) on club projects.
Bob
Glad to hear you got some "me" time. Know you need it. Actually yea she did. Took her to a Quilt show put me back in good graces :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts