Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
Thanks Kiwi071; to my understanding there were a very few of these models that made the trip to this country; i am finding these tractors to be fascinating. The closest i have been one of these is due to courtesy of You Tube. I like to watch those guys bump start one of them.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks for the pictures of the Bulldog. On YouTube there is a video of Lanz LEO's trip from south Germany to Italy. A tralior of the trip. On his 1936 Bulldog pulling a small camper. Leo is in a home now with dementia. Traudl has diabetes and has had both legs amputated below the knee. She is such a positive person. Traudl had her son get the Lanz from the shop and take me for a ride on it last Oct. That defied all German law. Man was I on a cloud. I love those machines. I don't know if the veido is still for sale but trust me it is food for a tractor guy.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi, in the 1930s, the German company Heinrich Lanz A.G. had as much as 60% of the tractor market in Europe, and its tractors were exported worldwide. You can find them all over Europe, from Norway to Greece, but also in Australia and Brazil. However, most Lanz Bulldog tractors can be found nowadays in Germany, the Netherlands and Belgium, and there is a big community so that all parts are available to renovate such tractors.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts