Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I may or may not be on the forum till Monday. I'm going to Johnson City Tenn to my granddaughter's graduation. I just wanted to let everyone know I ain't mad, just out of town. I may make a wise acre comment before I leave. :D :D :lol:

·
Registered
4,485 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,862 Posts
Dave have a safe trip and be careful with that Tennessee Tonic! :lol:

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
WELL, I'm back. Had a great trip, saw my granddaughter graduate high school, and got to play with my youngest great grandson. Gas was $3.37 here and there. Of course we saw as low as $3.21 on the way back, while we had a full tank.

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
Glad you made it back OK!! I know what you mean on gas prices, I filled up my Moms Buck for her last night, and today the same station was 4 cents cheaper!!

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh, I also saw $3.68, but that was near the intrastate.
Strange party after the ceremony. We went to Kayla's other grandmother's house for a party along with Kala's mother's ex and present husbands. Everyone got along fine, so it was OK, just thought it strange.

·
Super Moderator
7,862 Posts
bikerdave said:
Oh, I also saw $3.68, but that was near the intrastate.
Strange party after the ceremony. We went to Kayla's other grandmother's house for a party along with Kala's mother's ex and present husbands. Everyone got along fine, so it was OK, just thought it strange.
Dave, Our family is capable of "strange" behavior as well. It runs in many families. Glad you made the trip back home safely. ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts