Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
Just wondering can you have to many toys? Im pondering if or what to do? I call it investing but other people think im crazy!

Whats your thoughts?

Cheers, Will

·
Administrator
3,957 Posts
In a word, NO !!
You can never have too many "toys" each is unique in it's own way. ;)
Sounds like another steamer has caught your eye. :?:

·
Registered
294 Posts
I'm going against popular opinion and say yes. I've never let that stop me however.

·
Premium Member
1,009 Posts
i was once told that if your tractors out number your acres ya got to many :lol: i think we got around 13-14 tractors and only 5 acres so that puts me way over :shock:

G

·
0 Posts
wizzard said:
i was once told that if your tractors out number your acres ya got to many :lol: i think we got around 13-14 tractors and only 5 acres so that puts me way over :shock:
Then I guess 26-28 is the number for us to attempt :roll:

·
Super Moderator
7,853 Posts
One can never have too many toys as long as his wife has one more than he does.

·
Registered
270 Posts
I'm not sure if the young yuppies in our neighborhood have too many "toys" or just too much "junk". I still can't understand why they let $50,000 to $100,000 worth of vehicles sit outside in the elements so they can store $500 worth of "junk" in the garage.

·
Super Moderator
1,701 Posts
wizzard said:
:shock: :shock: I guess I better get busy buying.Then Ron's ;) :p gonna have to help build a shed

G

·
0 Posts
prwttsh said:
wizzard said:
:shock: :shock: I guess I better get busy buying.Then Ron's ;) :p gonna have to help build a shed
I foresee a busy saturday in my future :?

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
we got a lil smell of rain yesterday.. just enough to make dots on the road.. maybee a lil more today.

chickens are starting to raise their bitties.. and are eating like horses.. had to fill the bulk hoppers 2 days early this week!

·
Super Moderator
1,701 Posts
petra79 said:
prwttsh said:
wizzard said:
I foresee a busy saturday in my future :?
Maybe several Saturdays.... ;) :lol:

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
William said:
Hi all,
Just wondering can you have to many toys? Im pondering if or what to do? I call it investing but other people think im crazy!

Whats your thoughts?

Cheers, Will
Never can a person have too many toys !!! Too many girlfriends???? :? :shock: :? Yess!!!! Too many wives??? :shock: :shock: Yes!!!!! Too many toys??? NOOOOO !!!!! :lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts