Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
His daughter just posted on Facebook that he died last night. Arrangements are incomplete but are being made at Drake funeral Home in Cynthiana, KY. Prayers going out for BettyP and all of his other family members. For those that didn't know him, Jr (Caseman) was the founder of ATF and a great friend.

·
Super Moderator
7,925 Posts
I just received the news from Single Tree Farms (Brandon). We send prayers and condolences to all in his family. He will truly be missed by all ATF members and those whose lives were touched by him.

·
Registered
484 Posts
My prayers to all Casemans family

I never got to meet JR but he never stopped inspiring me over all the years I new him,our prayers go out to his family,be glad that you had a wonderful time with him, RIP Caseman!!!!!

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Condolences to MissBetty for the loss of a wonderful younger brother as well as the rest of the family, and here's to hoping the sons carry on Caseman's annual tradition in maintaining the Cynthiana Hometown Tractor Show in his honor. He would like that.

Godspeed Junior....

·
Registered
24 Posts
I didn't know Caseman I'm quite new to the forum but I felt at home here because of it's christen root. I'm very sorry for the loss, I will pray recovery of his family and friends.

·
Registered
279 Posts
My condolences to all who will miss him.
It seems like just yesterday, that Caseman was rebuilding this site after the crash,

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Sorry to hear this. Have really enjoyed the work he did to establish a great forum! Our thoughts are with his family.
Regards,
Chris

·
Registered
1 Posts
His daughter just posted on Facebook that he died last night. Arrangements are incomplete but are being made at Drake funeral Home in Cynthiana, KY. Prayers going out for BettyP and all of his other family members. For those that didn't know him, Jr (Caseman) was the founder of ATF and a great friend.
I'm desperatly been looking online for aJr. Casemen, and or his wife. That had a litter of golden retriver pups Abbott 10 yr ago in Lexington Ky they lived off man o war Blvd. I've got one of those. Her name is Bella. JR.S wife had named her Stella. 5023384481 names Mary if anyone knows

1 - 12 of 12 Posts