Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time to get this started again for this year show.. who is or has made plans to attend the show June 7-8-9 at Veterans Park Hwy62 east about 1 mile off Main Street.. This will be the 3rd year at this park which is new also, plenty of room to park and real nice & pretty place. would like to have you all but will settle for the ones that do..I do this for Relay For Life..

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
I wish I could plan that far ahead, or I would be there for sure! Between work, doctors visits, and family, its hard for me to plan anything more than a week in advance. :cry:

·
Registered
3,548 Posts
Wish I could say that I would be there, but it's over 7 hour drive and I rarely get 2 days in a row off much less 3. If I can, we'll be there.

·
Super Moderator
7,861 Posts
John M said:
I wish I could plan that far ahead, or I would be there for sure! Between work, doctors visits, and family, its hard for me to plan anything more than a week in advance. :cry:
In the same situation as John. Taking things day by day.

·
Registered
320 Posts
As long as no emergencies come up, I will be there either late night on the 8th or early on the 9th. Gotta talk to JamieJ to see if we are convoying. And yes Betty, I am bringing the golf cart for you :D

·
Registered
362 Posts
Right now we only have one tractor that will pull itself on the trailer. Not sure if we'll bring a tractor or not but will try to drive up to see everyone. I've promised someone a song with the guitar ;)

·
Registered
4,485 Posts

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
1 - 20 of 55 Posts