Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
3,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
MasseyMan's Daughter said:
Those pictures sure were fun to look through. Thanks so much for posting all of those pictures :)
I missed getting photos of so many people, including all the ladies from your family, and didn't have the pleasure of being introduced to you and your sister.
I hope you all had a good time, I know from the never ending smile on your Dad's face, he was enjoying himself immensely.

Shelley, I'll do better to get photos of all the "Dailey clan" next time. Can't take a group photo of them all together,
as I don't have a wide angle lens, :lol: and you can't get them all to stand still long enough anyway.
It's great that the whole family (all three or four generations) turns out to support the show.

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
You are right Dave , when Caseman's Tractor show is on the Daileys all come out of the woodwork , even from Texas.

·
Registered
308 Posts
BigDaveinKY said:
MasseyMan's Daughter said:
Those pictures sure were fun to look through. Thanks so much for posting all of those pictures :)
I missed getting photos of so many people, including all the ladies from your family, and didn't have the pleasure of being introduced to you and your sister.
I hope you all had a good time, I know from the never ending smile on your Dad's face, he was enjoying himself immensely.

Shelley, I'll do better to get photos of all the "Dailey clan" next time. Can't take a group photo of them all together,
as I don't have a wide angle lens, :lol: and you can't get them all to stand still long enough anyway.
It's great that the whole family (all three or four generations) turns out to support the show.
You did well anyway Dave, I know just what you mean :roll: got to see most of them, :D

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Thanks Dave those are great! So nice of you to take the time and post them in a slide show for us :)

·
Registered
438 Posts
Dave, thanks for sharing. Loved the pictures. Sorry I missed seeing you.

Bob

·
Super Moderator
7,859 Posts
Thanks again for the great time, memories, and the pics. We hope to be able to do it again in the future. :D

·
Registered
75 Posts
Wonderful pictures Dave! Thanks so much for taking all the time to take them and post them for those of us who couldn't be there. I sure missed being with everyone this year.

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Thank you, BigDave...you got some really good shots there !!! Brings back a ton of memories...you know what's funny ?? I had my camera in my pocket the entire weekend and didn't even think to take one single picture !!! Good thing you had my back. ;) ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts