Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a couple picture of some of my crawlers.
Pick up the Cletrac W from a auction in Co.
Got the W running the other day runs good and steers good getting ready to line the gas tank with POR 15
Also a picture of John Deere Bo lindeman

·
849 Posts
Re: Cletrac W

Very nice. We don't see many crawlers around here, most have been long gone after being worn out logging.

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Re: Cletrac W

I really like the Cletrac. The JD is super cool too. One time I bought a box of 8 brand new oil pressure guages at a yard sale for one dollar. Every one was a pristine Cletrac oil pressure guage. Of course this was 15 years ago... :D :D :D They appeared to be military surplus because of the wrapping.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Re: Cletrac W, John Deere 430

The little jobs need to get divided up so everything gets run once in a while. Maybe not the most convenient thing to do but best for the equipment.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We added a fordson trackson today had a friend buy it for me.

tracks are frozen up and needs total restoration.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Been awhile but today we unloaded the Fordson off the trailer and removed the brackets that used to hold a Blade.

Also the tracks and most of the rollers were stuck.
Spent the best part of the afternoon working on it.

Top rollers did move.

Only one of the bottom rollers moved.
After putting some diesel in the tubes that lube the rollers and some persuasion all of the rollers moved.
One is bad for sure as it loose and cutting into the side metal.

After this used the 4020 to hold in the air beat on the tracks some and poured some diesel on the pins area.
Then hook the 4020 on one side and the 2010 loader on the other took are time to move it little each way.
Finally it moves all the way around.
Here is the tractor I am going to use for this project bought it out Mn about 2 weeks ago.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts