Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We need to pray for all the peope in the State of Colorado that was invole in any way near the terrible killing spree. I am praying for them all and families and those who had to witness it and those who helped during that time in any way. Life can be snaped out in a split second. My heart is heavy for them and I ask God to bless them in a special way.

·
Super Moderator
7,861 Posts
The victims and the shooter all need hope and prayers. Sympathy to them all.

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Something went wrong and we may never know what it was that cause this to get started .
Yes they stll need prayers going for them all.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Thanks for starting this thread Betty, prayers for all have been pouring out of me since it happened :cry:

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Stephenscity said:
Prayers to all the Victims in Colorado and their families! I'm sorry but not a good enough Christian to care what happens to the shooter other it's a shame he gave up without a fight!
Mike I am sorry this all happen to any of them & so sorry for the families And sorry for those who witnessed it all . You & I don't know why this 24 yr old young man acted like he did . I don't understand it because I never walked a step in his life. I don't know how he was raised and what he has gone through in his 24 years . One thing I do know I serve a loving & forgiving God that ask us to pray for our enemies and I will pray for him , not asking you to if you don't think he deserves it . I thank you for praying for the vitams & families because I believe this is what you feel you need to do . Maybe I worded my request wrong and sorry if I did.

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
bettyp said:
Stephenscity said:
Prayers to all the Victims in Colorado and their families! I'm sorry but not a good enough Christian to care what happens to the shooter other it's a shame he gave up without a fight!
Mike I am sorry this all happen to any of them & so sorry for the families And sorry for those who witnessed it all . You & I don't know why this 24 yr old young man acted like he did . I don't understand it because I never walked a step in his life. I don't know how he was raised and what he has gone through in his 24 years . One thing I do know I serve a loving & forgiving God that ask us to pray for our enemies and I will pray for him , not asking you to if you don't think he deserves it . I thank you for praying for the vitams & families because I believe this is what you feel you need to do . Maybe I worded my request wrong and sorry if I did.
Not at all and one of my shortcomings. Have always said Ann is the good one and has her hands full keeping me straight. Can't disagree with anything you said.One of the things I have always had a problem with and God and I have had this discussion is why sweet inocent people have to suffer at the hands of evil?

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Stephenscity said:
bettyp said:
Stephenscity said:
Not at all and one of my shortcomings. Have always said Ann is the good one and has her hands full keeping me straight. Can't disagree with anything you said.One of the things I have always had a problem with and God and I have had this discussion is why sweet inocent people have to suffer at the hands of evil?
Thanks Mike we are human and I have asked that same question and I know a lot of people ask that . Thanks Mike for your comeback.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
There are some things I dont think we are suppossed to understand.....like innocents suffering. I have come to the realization that its all in the Lords hands

·
Super Moderator
7,861 Posts
Stephenscity said:
I pray sympathetically for the victims and their family that God will give them strength, but I also pray for justice for them. Whatever form that takes, men will decide initially, but God ultimately makes the call. I have no problem praying that the shooter pays for his transgressions. I can even make suggestions in my prayers, but in order to prevent offending someone here, I will keep those thoughts to myself.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts