Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went on a run in aid of Action Cancer, on friday night. 197 tractors of all ages turned up, so heres some pics of the Scenery on the Ards Penninsula.

Meeting the rest of the gang to drive the 45 minutes to the start.

Taken on the move.

waiting for the off. and next what we saw.

http://s789.photobucket.com/albums/yy17 ... 010017.jpg

Sorry if some of these are out of focus a bit, but most were taken on the move,in the last one you can just make out Scrabo Tower, a local landmark, which sits at the head of Strangeford Lough.

·
Administrator
3,955 Posts
Beautiful weather and scenery, and a good charity for a tractor run.
Did I spy the bonnet of an ED40 from that camera's eye ?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BigDaveinKY said:
Beautiful weather and scenery, and a good charity for a tractor run.
Did I spy the bonnet of an ED40 from that camera's eye ?
Dave , well spotted, the ED40 is a good tractor for driving on the road, a fair turn of speed and sits well to the road. Also the only one there, I like being odd man out. :lol: :lol:

Mrs Harris said:
Would love to do a road run in your neck of the woods, beautiful country... thanks for the pics
Shelly, why not come over for the 2nd. weekend in August, I,ll soon sort you out with a tractor or two for the drive on the
friday night, and see the rally on the saturday, There's lots of other things to do around here too, we'd love to meet you.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Beautiful scenery!

·
Registered
308 Posts
Hi Paddy that was a lovely offer, sadly we are already booked in for Driffield steam rally that weekend, as it is my old stamping ground am afraid we will have to miss this one, its getting to the stage when I am booking for next year already...
will keep an eye on your posts for future events would love to meet you all too...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts