Antique Tractors Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tire Plant Wheel Vehicle Motor vehicle

Plant Pipeline transport Automotive tire Infrastructure Road surface

Bought this cub for parts, was in a lean to when the barn burnt. Got it home, ran a couple wires and it ran. Decided to paint half of it! Use it every few days to cultivate
Tire Wheel Vehicle Photograph Automotive tire

·
Administrator
4,746 Posts
If you're in view of the road, I'm guessin' it gets plenty of attention from folks drivin' past.
How many little Cubs in your stable?

·
Super Moderator
8,969 Posts
Congrats for saving it from the scrap pile.. Crispy's revival is very unique, and proves that these old tractors can still be kept mechanically sound, useful, and do alot of work if in their work clothes or renewed.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you're in view of the road, I'm guessin' it gets plenty of attention from folks drivin' past.
How many little Cubs in your stable?
4 cubs we use all the time. 3 that we are working on to get ready to sell and 3 in the bone yard. It's nice to have a couple parts tractors! In 5 years we have had 30+ cubs come through!

·
Super Moderator
1,735 Posts
Congrats for saving it from the scrap pile.. Crispy's revival is very unique, and proves that these old tractors can still be kept mechanically sound, useful, and do alot of work if in their work clothes or renewed.
Very true. The cub is very sort after here. I have one in my shed, runs like clockwork.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts