Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dropped to 39 this morning, done got use to warm mornings, had to fire the furnace back up!!!!

G

·
0 Posts
Got down to 30 night before last and 32 last night. Frost on both. Yep I sure do miss them warm mornings we had for awhile there.

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
Well if we had pumpkins here this time of year there would be frost on them this morning. Hope nobody lost any plants.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Talked to my nephew in ND yesterday; he said that everybody was ready to go into the fields but were holding off waiting for another blast of cold weather. He said that the forecast was for light snow showers on Sunday.

It was down to 53 this morning in the desert, but will hit high 80's this afternoon and into the 90's tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Big frost here this am. weather man shows more cold weather down to 28 about Thursday and the way it looks cold for another week after this one.. ;)

·
Administrator
3,962 Posts
No frost here, 37 for a low. They say another chance Wednesday.
Peaches and apples are set on the trees. Hope it misses us again. ;)

·
Registered
906 Posts
Massey, with the winter we've had this year, I'll take it. It really felt cold here this morning, but we rode anyway. Just put on CLOTHES :!:

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We are suppose to be normal for our area the whole week, but its suppose to be cold next weekend!!!

·
Super Moderator
7,862 Posts
34 was the lowest I heard for us today. We had scattered light frost on the ground. Rooftops, another story. :cry:

·
Administrator
3,962 Posts
Here we go again, Low temp this morning at 36, but the wind kept the frost from forming.
Supposed to be the same tomorrow morning. At least it's more normal than the warm temps that we've had all year.
My brother and I are sharing a garden spot this year, and Friday he talked me into putting out some tomato plants,
after we planted our root crops that we wanted. I might get some mason jars and cover them before dark today just to be sure. ;)

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I think it got down to 38 this morning, but I wasnt paying much attention to the weatherman today. I know the peach farmers were complaining, not about the cold snap, but about the early warm up. Said it causes them not to produce right or something, and this cold snap is going to do them in!

·
Registered
438 Posts
No frost here either. We put sheets over plants just to be careful. This afternoon looking out the window the sun is shinng brightly. It looks warm till you step outside. The wind is coming from the north at 25-30 mph.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Now its our turn in Sask for the warm weather. Hit near 70 yesterday and going higher today. It is officially warmer outside than it is in my house and that hasn't happened since last summer.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts