Antique Tractors Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone.

This is a project I have been doing on and off for years. It was my father's tractor it's in original condition he was the second owner from new. I am posting it on here to share a bit about it and to look for some help in achieving the last couple of bits it needs doing. Needs a governor assembly been looking for a few years with no look and I need a wiring diagram for the new harness I got. I will update this page and back up old photos of the bits done to it. Thanks for looking.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Motor vehicle Plant

Parts needed at the moment

Wood Gas Tints and shades Art Visual arts

Believe I need a push rod to go with this unit also. Any help in the right direction Is very much so appreciated

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Motor vehicle Bumper Fender Gas Rim

Original CAV headlights
Motor vehicle Steering part Steering wheel Aircraft Auto part

Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Gas Fender Electrical wiring

Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Vehicle Automotive tire Bumper Motor vehicle Automotive exterior

Cracked governor cap due to malfunction of the weights assembly years ago

Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive fuel system Hood Vehicle

Governor gear removed years ago and a biscuit tin patch put in its place

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Automotive lighting Hood Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive design
Automotive tire Vehicle brake Rim Fixture Gas
Automotive tire Alloy wheel Rim Wood Font

Few pictures from the clutch job, had fly wheel skimmed while it was exposed and brand new clutch kit put in. Nice and handy that the tractor didn't need to be spilt as the shaft is on a cuff with to bolts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hello and welcome. That's a nice project. Good luck finishing it.
Sorry I can't help with your search as not many ever made it to my part of the world.
I've not ever seen one except photos and that's my first photo of a spark ignition engine in a Cropmaster.
Until now I thought they were all diesel engine tractors.
The diesel models of the cropmaster are very rare. Just under 60,000 cropmaster were built. They began introducing the first Diesel engines in 1949 and even offered an upgraded engine swap to customers that saw their petrol engine being part exchange in the deal. After 10 years of production they moved onto making the 25 and 30 models which are more common.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts