Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is interesting to see how many deer and raccoons show up in the night (and sometimes day) in my yard. I put some of the trail cam pictures onto youtube. They like to clean up any spilled grain where I clean off the combines
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-k4IbJqkh8
With all the commotion about e-coli in our beef lately I am thinking venison might be a safer option. :shock:

·
Administrator
3,962 Posts
Thanks, That was fun to watch. :cool: I loved when the cat head popped up. :lol:
I had to back it up to make sure that's what I saw. ;)

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was hoping to make it a little faster moving , almost like the old cartoon animations that are just a series of still frames played really fast to give the impression of movement. I couldn't get my program to run it any faster than one second between frames though. Heres a still......

Deer and Coon by R.Goff, on Flickr

·
Super Moderator
7,862 Posts
Our veggies are winding down. We have removed a large part of our deer defenses from the fields. More deer are crossing the fields, but do not appear to bothering much. I walked through my melon patches today. There were around 50 melons that I saw that did not mature. The deer have not bothered them. Normally a few of them at least would have been eaten. I guess they know they aren't good, but that doesn't stop them when the melons are growing. Strange :!: :shock:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts