Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I'm new on here and I just finished restoring my 1945 Case DC-3! I entered my tractor in the National Delo Tractor Restoration Competition this year and I have a chance to win the Fan Favorite Award this year. I would SO grateful if you would vote for my tractor and this year! You can vote by going to www.delotrcvoting.com and you can vote three times a day! Thank you all so much for your time and votes!!!

Annika in CA

·
Registered
350 Posts
Hi Annika,and Welcome to the forum.
Great job on the restoration of your antique Case tractor,
and hats off to all the other young folks in the restoration contest.
Its great to see all yall taking an interest in repairing and fixing
up these old machines. Good luck in the contest. I am sure others on here
will hit the link and look at your tractor and all your hard work and be amazed.
And I hope you win, but no matter who wins, you are all winners in my
book.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you!! I also entered my tractor into a competition back in July. My tractor and I didn't get placed, but I know that I had already won something by just finishing the tractor! I worked on my tractor for 11 months and I put 661 hours in to it. I learned more by working on it everyday than I did most days in school! I had so much fun and I can't wait for the next tractor that comes my way!!!

·
Super Moderator
8,031 Posts
Hello Annika. All of the entries look great. Everyone's hard work produced great results. Case tractors are rare in these parts, and yours is certainly nice one. Best of luck to you!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts