Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Made a gallon of refrigerator dill pickle chips or hamburger pickles today. Had some brime left over so I made a 1/2 gallon of dill zuchinni chips. Now I have to wait a week before I can start sampling ;)

·
Registered
2,972 Posts

·
Registered
3,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I like the zuchinni pickles. They're refrigerator ones. Slice the zuchinni, put in jar or container, make up a package of Mrs. Wages diil pickle mix as per directions, let cool and then pour over zuchinni, completely covering them. put lid on container and refrigerate for about a week. They need to be stored in the refrigerator until all used up

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
4imnotright said:
I like the zuchinni pickles. They're refrigerator ones. Slice the zuchinni, put in jar or container, make up a package of Mrs. Wages diil pickle mix as per directions, let cool and then pour over zuchinni, completely covering them. put lid on container and refrigerate for about a week. They need to be stored in the refrigerator until all used up
OK that is different. We didn't use packaged seasoning or refridgerate. We do our dill with dill and garlic and old recipe and can. Thanks.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Super Moderator
7,853 Posts
Might have to try it Steve. Thanks :!:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts