Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have Ford Jubilee tractor and am going to rebuild the carburetor.
I know the Jubilee carb is different from the 9N 8N carb. Similar, but different..(most connections are on opposite side of the carburetor.)
Looking online for new replacement gaskets I see gasket set saying they are for Ford 9N 2N 8N Jubilee and NAA.
Does anyone know if the Ford Jubilee tractor uses the same gaskets as the previous models?

·
Registered
327 Posts
It looks like by the parts info I have read that it depends on the carburetor that is actually on the tractor.
Steiner offers 3 different kits, one, a complete, and one, a basic kit for a Marvel Schebler tsx428 and tsx500 carburetor that is listed for the ford naa and ford jubilee. they also offer a kit for a ford naa and ford jubilee that has a zenith carburetor. The jubilee we have, has the Marvel Schebler carburetor on it.
As far as the fitting of the gaskets fitting the same as the 8n,2n,9n, I believe they installed beefier carburetors on the jubilee. The Marvel kit, they have listed to fit our jubilee, also fits 600, up through the 740 models, with no mention of any of the 8n, 2n, or 9n series tractors, but the gasket only kit they offer
has the 8n, 9n, 2n listed, so if I was going to order the marvel gasket kit only, I wouldnt be afraid to order it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts