Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Doctor examining a woman in the emergency room took her husband aside and said, "I don't like the looks of your wife." The husband replied, "Me neither, but she's a great cook and good with the kids."

·
Administrator
3,960 Posts
bikerdave said:
Doctor examining a woman in the emergency room took her husband aside and said, "I don't like the looks of your wife." The husband replied, "Me neither, but she's a great cook and good with the kids."
rrrraaaa-dump--bump............ ;)

No, matter how bad the woman's condition, he better hope they were out of her earshot!! :lol:
My bride tells me Women were made to hear, and remember everything a man says, and I believe her. :?

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
BigDaveinKY said:
bikerdave said:
rrrraaaa-dump--bump............ ;)

No, matter how bad the woman's condition, he better hope they were out of her earshot!! :lol:
My bride tells me Women were made to hear, and remember everything a man says, and I believe her. :?
Anyone Married for any time knows that's true Mine still reminds me of things I promised quarter century ago :eek: :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts