Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone has had to change an address in these accounts; it can be a whole new level of "BAD VOCABULARY" enhancement!

More hoops & loops than a government regulation on what you can or cannot do on your land etc.

After finding out; by a very long delay on a package, that I thought had been a simple process, HAD NOT! I had only completed phaes one of about 16!

Hence the package I was patiently waiting for was taking a continental tour in a mail truck! Somewhat slower than the "pony express" to start with. The wayward trek to ND instead of OR has slowed it even more.
I think from the tracking which I finally checked and found the ND trek. I thought that I had the E-bay/Pay-Pal addresses changed when I had completed the bank card changes etc! NO! NO! Forty more hoops. Then to make it even more interesting I had to change either my E-bay name or my email because they both had ralbuck as the front! So I am no longer "ralbuck" on E-bay! But; I think after a frustrating 1/2 hour phone call ands several minutes of "repeat; repeat; repeat" the same thing to change an address, I HAVE IT!!

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Thats 1 of the reason I quit e-bay . haven't bought or sold their in a long time..

·
Registered
906 Posts
I'm not taking their side, but it should be hard to change addresses. It makes it harder for someone else to take advantage of your account.

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
caseman said:
Thats 1 of the reason I quit e-bay . haven't bought or sold their in a long time..
Same here!! I made some good money on parts, but it got to be too much of a hassel!! I may bid on one or two thing a year, if that!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts