Antique Tractors Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all -
I recently acquired a Farmall tractor which i thought was an A model, but after looking at the serial number i believe it could be a Super A. Can any of you tell me what i have? Picture of tractor & serial number plate attached. She is a beaut! Stored indoors for the last 40 years, not sure about the first 30 or so. The metal work is in great shape, no dents or missing metal. Has several implements IE Hay cutter, disc, plow, and etc.

Also, thoughts on rough value? It runs great, shifts great, no leaks. Seems to have been well maintained. The cool factor is waaayy up there!!

Thanks in advance!!
Todd S

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
8,920 Posts
It certainly appears to be a Super A. It has hydraulics. The serial number indicates it is a 1948 model. Value varies greatly by regions. The tractor has to be suited for the chores one needs it to do. I suggest you look at facebook marketplace and craiglist in your area to get a general idea of asking prices. You may also discover what your implements may be worth. Welcome to ATF!
Here is a link to Super A serial numbers.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It certainly appears to be a Super A. It has hydraulics. The serial number indicates it is a 1948 model. Value varies greatly by regions. The tractor has to be suited for the chores one needs it to do. I suggest you look at facebook marketplace and craiglist in your area to get a general idea of asking prices. You may also discover whe your implements may be worth. Welcome to ATF!
Here is a link to Super A serial numbers.

Thank you!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts