Antique Tractors Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This will bring a grin to your face..Remember my pet chicken (self blue OEG bantam) she had a nest in old basket under my bator table..There was 3 little light bulbs and 1 big bulb and she laid 3 eggs in there ..Now she won't let a rooster mate with her so her eggs are no good & she starting sitting today and she got her eggs and the light bulbs and she got them all covered.. Last year she laid 2 eggs and went broody and I put 7 good eggs under her she hatched and raised them all so next day or so I will give her some good eggs..maybe she can hatch me some light bulbs out :~))

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
caseman said:
This will bring a grin to your face..Remember my pet chicken (self blue OEG bantam) she had a nest in old basket under my bator table..There was 3 little light bulbs and 1 big bulb and she laid 3 eggs in there ..Now she won't let a rooster mate with her so her eggs are no good & she starting sitting today and she got her eggs and the light bulbs and she got them all covered.. Last year she laid 2 eggs and went broody and I put 7 good eggs under her she hatched and raised them all so next day or so I will give her some good eggs..maybe she can hatch me some light bulbs out :~))
:eek: :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Super Moderator
8,531 Posts
caseman, If you see a mysterious glow coming from beneath your incubator, at least you will know why :!: :idea: :eek: :lol:

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
I just hope that they will hatch out the proper wattage and everything, it'd be a shame to have no use for them when they grow up... :lol:
Animals never cease to amaze, very nice story Caseman. Thanks for sharing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts