Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
That don't sound good. Guess too much of the states money is going in all the wrong places???

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
G

·
0 Posts
Stephenscity said:
petra79 said:
That don't sound good. Guess too much of the states money is going in all the wrong places???
Who knows Va was one of the states that has weathered this economy pretty well infact had an excess this past years budget!
Strange. Something doesn't sound right. Sorry to hear that they had to cancel it. State fairs are quite a big exciting event for alot of people.

·
Super Moderator
7,859 Posts
My guess is not not enuff of the "important" people in Virginia were benefiting from the fair. :roll:

·
Registered
4,485 Posts

·
Administrator
3,960 Posts
I read the story. Thanks James. What a shame. Should be titled: Greed for the almighty dollar ends a tradition. :(

·
Registered
906 Posts
The pollytishians couldn't steal enough. They have stolen all the road maint money and all the school money, now I guess there wasn't enough in the fair for them.

I couldn't dignify the scoundrels with proper spelling. :evil: :cry:

·
Registered
906 Posts
I'm afraid I'd utter some profane sylables! (Say some bad words) Better get someone with more swabs and deboners and cooths! :lol:

G

·
0 Posts
bikerdave said:
I'm afraid I'd utter some profane sylables! (Say some bad words) Better get someone with more swabs and deboners and cooths! :lol:
Sure that wouldn't confuse them more. They're probably more used to the other way :roll: by now.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts