Antique Tractors Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i had my 60s B&S 3hp, my LUC and a 80s B&S. While at the local show i noticed a guy with a lot of old engines on a trailer .did not get to go back untill later but he still had some left. Couldn't help myself

This one i do not know the brand of. He threw it in with the purchase of another one. Looks to be incomplete and pretty beat up.

1940s Briggs and stratton model NP. was $15 (with the above going with it)

I do not know the brand of this one either. It is interesting however. Apparently it heats the intake but i forget what he called the system.

All are stuck but i have transmission fluid in them at the moment. I probably want to work on the NP first. Fun little side projects

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
UPDATE

Remember my old 3hp briggs i repainted? Well we were around the same tool shed i found the other one in and sure enough i look over next to it and theres a old edger with ANOTHER engine on it. This one is a few years newer because the gas tank is different but not so much that the decals are. I imagine its the same sort of edger the other came off of. Figured it would be stuck but not so. Little stiff but i pulled the rope and it started turning. Prize of the day!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts