Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody. I just joined this forum and I hope to make like a sponge absorbing information to help me along my way collecting and working on old machinery. I can't say that I'm new to old tractors. I've been around them for the last 27 years but I just started collecting a few years ago. I'm hoping to use this as a valuable tool without being too annoying. Looking forward to it!

Sent from my SM-S102DL using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
8,276 Posts
Welcome to ATF! Post some pics of your tractors and projects.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I rescued these two out of a scrap yard last fall. Both run. I rebuilt the carburetor on the W6 and drained the water off the bottom of the transmission and rear end. Other than that, it needed the points on the mag cleaned and it runs great! It has a noise in the rear end that has me wondering about some bearings and the PTO shaft is quite worn but I think it'll be a good one for me. The 930 Case needed filters and the starter rebuilt. It ran good after we fixed that and I'm halfway looming for a hood, cab door, and rear window. It needs the charging system gone through. That'll come later.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This was my lineup in the garden tractor area at the 2020 Red Power Roundup. Left to right is my 1450 with blade, 102 with tiller, 102, and my Cub Cadet Original with blade. Then there's my M that I had at Red Power as well. I think it's an M anyway. The serial number tag is gone but the casting numbers put it in the last year of Ms which I think explains the disk breaks.

·
Super Moderator
8,276 Posts
Nice batch of big and small projects to keep one busy. Thanks for the pics!

Reactions: RustyRedneck

·
Super Moderator
1,592 Posts
Hello Rustryredneck, welcome to ATF. You have a good line up there. Yes It sure looks like an M to me. I have one in the shed and a W6

1 - 7 of 7 Posts