Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Erin's uncle Mike has been battling cancer for some time now, he was undergoing treatment but it spread and he's been in quite a fair bit of pain since January. last I knew three weeks ago he was still alive, I've been meaning to ask her but it's so hard for her to talk about. I understand though. He's a father of two young kids. She grew up around him but her Aunt divorced him years ago, but he's still very important to her. From what I've heard he seem's like a really good guy. Please pray for him and his family. Thank you.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Prayed for them Luke. Please keep us updated when you can.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Definately on our prayer list

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Asked her about him tonight, He's alive,but not doing very well. thanks guys.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the update Luke. Will continue prayer for him.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys, It means a lot. I'd like to show this to her sometime. But I need to find the right time to do it. You guys have been like a family to me the past few years. I'll try to keep y'all updated, but I want to respect her to.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No news is good news I suppose, she tells me everything, but I'll ask tonight. Thanks guys!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Mike passed away this morning 5/5/2012. He will be missed by everyone who knew him. from what I've heard from Erin, he was a good man.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sorry to hear of his passing Luke. Please give our condolences to Erin and the family.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
So sorry to hear this Luke

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Shes taking it kind of hard, I think Im going to show her this and all the people who care, maybe it will help her in some way

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Funeral was saturday. She's doing much better now that its overwith. thanks guys for everything

1 - 20 of 20 Posts