Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
8,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A nice workout for the H. Miss the live PTO though!



Grandson William Supervising Here!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
294 Posts
Great photos, thanks for posting. Up until last year I used a IH 430 baler. I hear you about the live PTO, I ran the baler on my VAC a few times, it was annoying throwing it into neutral on a thick section of windrow. 1st. gear isn't all that low on those old 4 speeds.
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Supervising??? Give him a few years and he'll be doing it for ya. Nice photo's Jim.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,970 Posts
Nice looking farm and enjoyed the pics. I like seeing the helper thats the times he'll be talking about when he gets our age.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
89 Posts
Jim that looks like a great place to call home! Beautiful equipment at work!
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
8,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
petra79 said:
Supervising??? Give him a few years and he'll be doing it for ya. Nice photo's Jim.
Yep, he has let it go to his head. He already thinks he runs the place. Gotta show him the sign on the porch and tell him about being an "old crow". :roll: ;)
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Jim in NC said:
petra79 said:
Supervising??? Give him a few years and he'll be doing it for ya. Nice photo's Jim.
Yep, he has let it go to his head. He already thinks he runs the place. Gotta show him the sign on the porch and tell him about being an "old crow". :roll: ;)
Better watch out. He might have read your post on how to keep the crows away :? :? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
8,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
petra79 said:
Jim in NC said:
petra79 said:
Supervising??? Give him a few years and he'll be doing it for ya. Nice photo's Jim.
Yep, he has let it go to his head. He already thinks he runs the place. Gotta show him the sign on the porch and tell him about being an "old crow". :roll: ;)
Better watch out. He might have read your post on how to keep the crows away :? :? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
OK, so if I find strings over my tractors, I'll know who dun it. He doesn't know where I keep the fuel though :!: :lol:
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
8,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
petra79 said:
Just keep on yer toes Jim.
Maybe I need to look into ballet lessons :?: :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,485 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top