Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1965 Farmall 504 gas rowcrop (Serial No. 13272 S U Y FF). Need several hard to find parts. These include a stabilizer bar kit (2 brackets, 2 bar assemblies) for the Cat II 3 pt. hitch. Whole Kit is OEM Part No. 382550R91. Brackets (Part No.'s 382536R1 and 382537R1) go on the bottoms of the rear axles. Stabilizer bars are in 2 adjustable pieces each (Part No.'s 380578R1 and 378010R11).

Also would like to find an original part step for the right side (OEM Part No. 377519R11).

Tractor runs great after overhauling the electrical system. Need the stabilizer kit for using a 6 ft. Bush Hog mower on slopes. If anyone knows where these parts might be available, I'd very much like to hear from you.

Steve in Colorado

·
Super Moderator
1,551 Posts
Hello Steve, not living in the US I can't advise you, but if you do a "Google" search, Farmall 504 parts, there are web sites there that may be able to help.
Good luck.

Reactions: stevej

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply, Red. I've tried "all" the parts sites and have ordered parts from several. I've also been to the All States Ag Parts boneyard in Bridgeport, NE. Found some parts there but those I mentioned are really hard to find. I've also been checking ebay. Thought someone might have those parts lying around somewhere. How's the weather down there? Snowing here in Colorado.

·
Super Moderator
1,551 Posts
Hi Steve, hope somebody comes long that can help, good luck. The last few days have been over 30C, high humidity, I like the heat but not to that degree.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts