Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I'd post some pics of our local show last fall. I'll try and do it by brand.

The one I'm starting with I think Bettyp can tell us about.

Talked to this gentleman for a good while, very nice. The paint job on this tractor was unreal. He told me he was fishing on a lake in Arkansas and came upon a man fishing and got to talking and it was the guy who paints the big rigs on pimp my truck show and told him about the tractor he was doing and he offered to paint it for him.

·
Super Moderator
1,612 Posts
some good looking "Reds' there.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Thanks for posting these pictures. I see some friends.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Thanks for posting as there is nothing so pretty as all that red :)

·
Super Moderator
8,438 Posts
They all look great. Thanks for posting them. Now I'll be seeing red all day :!: :D

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the comments. I can't remember but I think the 350 in the first picture belongs to Bettys family.

·
Administrator
4,280 Posts
Sure does Gordon. Dean first posted photos of it sitting in a field with a rear axle broken off. ;)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Those are some beautiful red tractors....... the 3088 cab International belongs to Mark Parker of Burlington, Ky that thing is very sweet piece

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Jason1Pa said:
WOW!! :eek: That 3088 is something else I tell you! That guy is an artist for sure!

Your not jokeing all the cast even the weights were sanded,filled and were smooth as glass. No picture can show thr detiail on that tractor.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I was impressed with the gent who had the M with the canopy on it.His flagpole attachment certainly was rugged enough.He didn't want his flag getting away from him!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts