Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been keeping a pretty good update on my farmall post and da gum eveyone finds out it isn't going to be a red tractor the observations dropped off. Oh well i am back hate we lost all the post from everyones noggins that was a lot of info in one place. slowly though i see it is being rebuilt. thanks for all the comments and help with all my restorations i have had thus far along my red power way. even though this one is pink and grey.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Heck I keep checking that post to see the final product! get to work :D

·
Registered
294 Posts
A lot of threads go like that, it's nothing personal.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Its not being shunned!! Id think warm weather and being outside is keeping alot of people away!! I been so busy I havent been updating my stuff :oops:

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Better look at the views 600+ someone is interested in it :lol:
moved your post down here now go work and finish it , I for 1 look at it everyday.. ;)

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Shucks y'all! Guess I been shunning myself, I noticed the views but just figured folks see the pink and click right off. I am gonna piddle a little tomorrow and finish it Monday and Tuesday minus the two sets of stickers I gotta have made. I would finish it tomorrow and might of I find a parts store open. So I will jump right back on it ASAP.

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
Well, I for one am looking foward to it being finished!!! I guess I should say Im looking foward to seeing that little gal sitting up on it with Dad, and that big smile on BOTH of your faces!!!! I think alot of times people, myself included, get too caught up in doing it "right", we forget why we do it!

·
Registered
926 Posts
Rocky577 said:
Been keeping a pretty good update on my farmall post and da gum eveyone finds out it isn't going to be a red tractor the observations dropped off. Oh well i am back hate we lost all the post from everyones noggins that was a lot of info in one place. slowly though i see it is being rebuilt. thanks for all the comments and help with all my restorations i have had thus far along my red power way. even though this one is pink and grey.
No You are not being shunned at all. I also read most of the posts on several of the makes of old tractors. I also have watched this thread as i would like to see the progress. I also read far more posts that i don't also comment to. The way i figure it, if i don't have the answer the person's looking for, or if my comment won't contribute in any way, i don't go there. Sometimes saying too much becomes a liability and hurts the forum. Am watching Your progress as this is an interesting restoration.

·
Premium Member
366 Posts
It seems like we have more new posts now, It takes most of my puter time to just read them all.
Might just be getting busier with spring and all.
just an observation, not a complaint

1 - 13 of 13 Posts