Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody

I am trying to help my uncle in Norway to find information about a little crawler Fiat 601 from year 1948-1954. I have not find any information on the internet, so I will appreciate if somebody could help. We would like instruction manual, part catalog or just any information that can help our search.
Image preview

·
Super Moderator
1,550 Posts
A litrtle bit of info from Anglo tractors. ; The Fiat 50 crawler tractor was produced after the Second World War. Followed by the Fiat 600 and the innovative crawler Fiat 601 featuring levers instead of a steering wheel. In 1951 the Fiat 25R was launched onto the European agricultural market produced in a large number of models, The next year saw the launch of the high-power OM tractors including the popular OM 35-40 model. In 1957 Fiat launched the biggest selling tractor of the 1950s, the “little” FIAT 18. Followed by the launch of the

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi everybody

I am trying to help my uncle in Norway to find information about a little crawler Fiat 601 from year 1948-1954. I have not find any information on the internet, so I will appreciate if somebody could help. We would like instruction manual, part catalog or just any information that can help our search.
Image preview
View attachment 21309
A litrtle bit of info from Anglo tractors. ; The Fiat 50 crawler tractor was produced after the Second World War. Followed by the Fiat 600 and the innovative crawler Fiat 601 featuring levers instead of a steering wheel. In 1951 the Fiat 25R was launched onto the European agricultural market produced in a large number of models, The next year saw the launch of the high-power OM tractors including the popular OM 35-40 model. In 1957 Fiat launched the biggest selling tractor of the 1950s, the “little” FIAT 18. Followed by the launch of the
Thank you for the reply. I am only interested in the innovative crawler Fiat 601featuring levers. Anybody I can contact about old Fiat tractors?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts