Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,857 Posts
Ernie N Ky said:
It's so hot and dry here that the morning glories are withering in my garden! We need some rain bad.
Our mornin' glorys are having the same fate here. They look as bad as my sweet corn. :(

·
Administrator
3,960 Posts
We got to 93 with just as high humidity. I decided to hoe the weeds in the garden just after dinner, about 1:00 p.m.
got overheated in only half an hour, and I wasn't moving too fast. :oops: Had a headache the rest of the day. :?
Never had that happen before, as much as I've worked out in the heat. I guess it's part of the ageing process. :roll:
The ground here is dusty on top, but moist an inch down. Lawn is still green and needing mowed, so we aren't in real
bad shape for rain, but hoping for some this evening when the front comes through to keep from having to water the garden. ;)

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
We got up to 96 again aand now it is down to 93 and got showers coming in tomorrow ,so maybe Big Dave will send us some up.

·
Administrator
3,960 Posts
bettyp said:
We got up to 96 again aand now it is down to 93 and got showers coming in tomorrow ,so maybe Big Dave will send us some up.
The weatherguessers now say that your part of the state is way more likely to get rain than we are here. Still crossing my fingers. ;)

·
Super Moderator
7,857 Posts
This year's first day of summer felt like last year's last day of summer. :roll:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts