Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Super C's first outing turned out to be a big hit!!! People were amazed at what it looks like now compared to the beginning! What amazed me the most was comments from the teenagers. Young ladys, and guys alike. In this modern age of ipods, and blackberrys. Even they appreciated, and were awed by a 60 yr. old machine. Maybe, just maybe i inspired a few young folks to rescue a piece of old iron one day. The recognition of effort makes me want to press on with more projects.
Way early waiting to unload!

Made in the USA!!!!!!!

My fellow tractor guys and gals.....It is up to us to save and preserve historic machinery like this. Once they go to scrap they will never be again!

·
Registered
530 Posts
Great Job! Always nice to see one done up and parade ready. You should be proud. The 12volt alternator almost looks like it came stock with the tractor.

Kirk

G

·
0 Posts
Very nice job. Pat your self on the back for all that hard work. Looks GREAT!!! The smile on your face says alot.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Heck of a great feelin' huh'? Looks great, all your hard work paid off very well.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
It turned out fantastic and you should be proud of the work, thanks for encouraging us!

·
Registered
294 Posts
Well done. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts