Antique Tractors Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Started to do this last night with the others but at the risk of sounding old got sleepy but since Betty was wondering where the John Deeres were I figured I better post a couple.

Don't know if the sign was right but it was pretty.

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
An appropriate first photo Gordon.....A deeluxe John Deere B ..... the "B" must stand for Betty !!!! :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I think the 330 is a very rare JD too. I believe around 925 were all that were built. Sure looks good in a color different than green too. Musta been something real special. Great photos sir.

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
missouri massey man said:
An appropriate first photo Gordon.....A deeluxe John Deere B ..... the "B" must stand for Betty !!!! :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I think the 330 is a very rare JD too. I believe around 925 were all that were built. Sure looks good in a color different than green too. Musta been something real special. Great photos sir.

I believe you must be right Wendell since I keep asking Gordon where were the Deere's
I hate they painted that one red . True Deere color is the green & yellow for me , but each
to their own. Thanks Gordon .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts