Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just noticed you can change size of letters by clicking on A in topline rt corner across from board index under support this site

·
-Willy-
1,420 Posts
If you have a mouse wheel you can also change the appearance size of any site you visit by holding down the control key on your keyboard and rotating the mouse wheel up. Good also for enlarging small photos.

·
Super Moderator
1,485 Posts
Lovesthedrive said:
If you have a mouse wheel you can also change the appearance size of any site you visit by holding down the control key on your keyboard and rotating the mouse wheel up. Good also for enlarging small photos.
Also, by holding down the Ctrl. & + keys you get the same.

·
Registered
26 Posts
How do you make the font bigger so you can see the "A in topline rt corner across from board index under support this site" :lol:

·
Super Moderator
1,485 Posts
skinny said:
How do you make the font bigger so you can see the "A in topline rt corner across from board index under support this site" :lol:
As it says:
Lovesthedrive wrote:If you have a mouse wheel you can also change the appearance size of any site you visit by holding down the control key on your keyboard and rotating the mouse wheel up. Good also for enlarging small photos.

Also, by holding down the Ctrl. & + keys you get the same.

·
Registered
26 Posts
My attempt at humor was lost.

After over 45 years of perfect vision age has finally caught up with me...and I have been fighting it for the last four years. Next week I have to go in and get real glasses instead of buying them off the endcap.

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
skinny said:

After over 45 years of perfect vision age has finally caught up with me...and I have been fighting it for the last four years. Next week I have to go in and get real glasses instead of buying them off the endcap.
Naw, it wasn't lost... I was cracking up... :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
24 Posts
skinny said:

Nah, you don't need real glasses, just get fancier technology! That's what I do. Now I never have to worry ab it. I just zoom in! :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts