Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
gonna go look at a ford 640 with a loader for the stepdad tomorrow I think. something cheap he can leave up at his farm and not have to haul one out each time.

will post some details if I bite..

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
soundguy said:
gonna go look at a ford 640 with a loader for the stepdad tomorrow I think. something cheap he can leave up at his farm and not have to haul one out each time.

will post some details if I bite..
I was at an auction this past weekend where a non-running 600 with loader and backhoe went for around 600 bucks. A little rough around the edges, and there were a LOT of edges....

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
atthat price.. the hoe might have been worth it. :)

right now I leave my 850 at my stepdads place. it is a light duty tlb.

it has a ford 1-arm 711 loader on it, and a woods 6500 hoe with a custom bracket/subframe i built. hoe could probably still tear up the tractor digging tree stumps or rock picking.. but digging in dirt it seems fine. it's just a monster to load and unload and is heavy.. with laoder and hoe, it needs a 20' trailer really.. and will hang on an 18' plus it needs a 10k trailer.. it eats a 7k's lunch and is still hungry. stepdad ain't getting any younger.. so all the load / unload is a workout... thus if we can find something cheap to leave out hid at his farm property.. it will save lots of time and 'work'

·
Registered
530 Posts
A 641 with ford loader,ran good, tires ok, no PS, went at auction a couple of weeks ago for $1050. Good time to buy bad time to sell. Non runners even less.

Kirk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts