Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
got this in on trade the other day, not much of a ford man. Was repainted by previous owner but not the best job ever. Hood and fenders have some dings and hood has some runs of paint in it. Runs good but will need governor adjusted as it’s really really touchy and the side cover on the transmission needs a new seal he said it’s where he had to put the pin back in for the lift and never put a new seal in it. Block has been repaired but it doesn’t leak and wasn’t a bad job for being a cast block. Brand new from tires and good tires on the rear. Has an 8n hood with 8n hubs and jubilee front wheels. He had re wired whole tractor and converted to 12 volt system it has a brand new alternator. Doesn’t smoke and transmission seems fine. That’s about all I know about it but would like to sell because I’d rather put the money into other tractor projects. I am asking $1300 or best offer on it.

Attachments

·
Registered
362 Posts
I am tempted to buy it for myself, but I have a lot of other tractors that need my attention tho. Would I get a family discount, since I am your Uncle? ;)

·
Registered
362 Posts
Tractor was sold this afternoon, and I did not buy it. 😇

1 - 4 of 4 Posts