Antique Tractors Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought a Ford 861 at an auction that had a front end loader attached. I can't find any markings on it other than 2296 and 2297 on the arms. Could anybody shed some light on a possible model? I'm trying to find replacement seal kits for the pistons.
Hand Automotive tire Finger Nail Thumb

Musical instrument Automotive tire Motor vehicle Wood Gas

Tire Automotive tire Tread Wheel Motor vehicle

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Yellow Paint Gas Tints and shades Cylinder

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Vehicle Tread

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Tread Motor vehicle

Motor vehicle Gas Engineering Cylinder Machine

Wheel Tire Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire

· Super Moderator
9,148 Posts
My suggestion to you would be to take your cylinders and parts along with orings to a good hydraulic shop and let them measure and get the orings for you. Welcome to ATF!

· Administrator
4,893 Posts
I agree with Jim about getting your parts. A lot of parts for old attachments one won't find at a dealer.
It reminds me of a Freeman loader that was made for and branded Ford and Ferguson when these tractors were new.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts