Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum. I though I should share the purchase I made this morning. It is a LT 75 Ford Lawn mower for only $75. The man said it ran just needs a battery, he used last fall.He was selling on the internet so i called him he was asking $100 so i asked him if he would take 75 and within 10 minutes it was mine and it was on the way home in a few hours :D . I will try for pictures on monday

·
Super Moderator
1,701 Posts
Sounds like a good find. :D When you get a chance feel free to jump down to the campfire and say Hi and introduce yourself to everybody. :D

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
It sure is worth that. Good find do you plan on useing or restoring it ? ;)

·
Administrator
4,025 Posts
Hard to beat a deal like that. :D
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry, I couldnt get the camera to do what I wanted so i did get pics up. But we did get some fresh gas and cleaned the spark plug put the new battery on it and away we went.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Its worth it for a rare ford lawntractor , specially since it does run. Nice score.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks, it wasnt running quite right so i drained the carb, now it runs great, great deal

·
Premium Member
2,204 Posts
great buy!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum. I though I should share the purchase I made this morning. It is a LT 75 Ford Lawn mower for only $75. The man said it ran just needs a battery, he used last fall.He was selling on the internet so i called him he was asking $100 so i asked him if he would take 75 and within 10 minutes it was mine and it was on the way home in a few hours :D . I will try for pictures on monday
I've had my LT75 for some 5+ years. Replaced the carb. and battery. Added Amp and engine hour meters and had a plow rebuilt (replaces the mowing deck) for winter, gravel driveway work. Runs really well, strong (for a 7hp engine) and chains for the wheels. Also, installed a trailer hitch for towing around my road trailer for moving firewood and giving the neighborhood kids hay rides.
Tractor (1).jpg
Tractor (1).jpg

·
Registered
326 Posts
Looks good. Thanks for the pictures

·
Premium Member
2,204 Posts
I've had my LT75 for some 5+ years. Replaced the carb. and battery. Added Amp and engine hour meters and had a plow rebuilt (replaces the mowing deck) for winter, gravel driveway work. Runs really well, strong (for a 7hp engine) and chains for the wheels. Also, installed a trailer hitch for towing around my road trailer for moving firewood and giving the neighborhood kids hay rides. View attachment 21048 View attachment 21048 View attachment 21048
nice buy!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts