Antique Tractors Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a question that I should know but don't and need some advise. On the earrly ford 2000 I have seen them with a rubber hose and a metal tube running from the breather to the carb. Which way did they come or was it both. This one split right behind the carb and I don't have enough room to cut it off so I got to replace it and was just wondering.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Although not your color this is what your looking for. the rubber end can be picked up on ebay or your favorite supplier. If you have an electrion on the job that has a pipe bender or maybe a muffler shop might be able to bend one up for you. just another option if you don't find one.

Kirk

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Kirk-NJ said:
Although not your color this is what your looking for. the rubber end can be picked up on ebay or your favorite supplier. If you have an electrion on the job that has a pipe bender or maybe a muffler shop might be able to bend one up for you. just another option if you don't find one.

Kirk
Thanks for the picture and the idea. I'll get one of those made up. Should be cheaper than the hose.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts