Antique Tractors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
9,035 Posts
So far we only have a frost warning. I have nothing in the gardens that it will hurt, and I can cover my mater plants outside that I am growing. Temps are supposed to be in the upper 30s here.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jim in NC said:
So far we only have a frost warning. I have nothing in the gardens that it will hurt, and I can cover my mater plants outside that I am growing. Temps are supposed to be in the upper 30s here.
Yea my garden is ok But they are calling for temps in the 20's Not sure if my peach and pears will be ok? Oh well sure nothing I can do.



 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,485 Posts
Well as soon as we planted tatoers and made some garden it turn cold & suppose to get frost tonight . We have strawberries in bloom & some little one starting . We have cover them uo & bucket on tomatoes & cabbage. Hope it goes away guick.



 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
bettyp said:
Well as soon as we planted tatoers and made some garden it turn cold & suppose to get frost tonight . We have strawberries in bloom & some little one starting . We have cover them uo & bucket on tomatoes & cabbage. Hope it goes away guick.
We are under another freeze warning again tonight and tomorroe night. Not really unusual for here normally but with the warm weather before the fruit here is really starting to suffer!



 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
9,035 Posts
Upper 30 are forecast for us for the next 2 mornings, and some cooler mornings next week. It's payback time I guess. :roll:
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
4,807 Posts
Finally getting normal temperatures here for a week at least. Upper 50s and lower 60s forecast for the week with lows around 40.
Would sure rather see it get back to normal and start warming for the Summer, than keep warming from where we have been. ;)
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
9,035 Posts
BigDaveinKY said:
Finally getting normal temperatures here for a week at least. Upper 50s and lower 60s forecast for the week with lows around 40.
Would sure rather see it get back to normal and start warming for the Summer, than keep warming from where we have been. ;)
Dave, a week or so ago one of the local weather guessers said that if comparable warm temps were to occurr this summer, we would be way over 100 degrees. :eek: Don't need that so I too am glad to see a retun to more normal temps.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,485 Posts
Got down to 34 last night .The sun is shining brightly here ,and the tempture is 59 degrees here now. Suppose to get down to 32 tonight . We did not get the frost this morning that they were prediting for us.



 
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top