Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at the Memorial marking the 1 year anniversary of my brothers death in the chapel at the cememtray when I got the news that one of my families friends his wife and one of there friends were hit on their motorcycles the evening before. All three riders are in critical condition in an area hospital. Greg is a great friend to me and is always there for you whether you needed him or not, I pray that God wont take him from his family and his friends and i'm asking you folks to say your best for Greg, his wife Donna and their friend who I didnt know personally. When I got the news I was told he had a head injury and that the pressure on his brain to be relieved by medical procedure :cry: Thank you
Derick

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Update on Greg and his wife....Greg didnt have internal head injuries like was though he had an artery secvered in his scalp that cause of huge bleed that had to be opened up and corrected, he suffred a broken had and some uknown back problems which we dont know the extent of yet because swelling made the CT's tough to read. Donna suffered two pelvic fractures, and broken rib and punctured lung....neither are out of the woods yet so to speak so please thank you for your thoughts and prayers.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
All of them have been released from the hospital and are healing at home, the severity of gregs head injury was overshot by a bit and he is doing really well. Donna isnt getting around too good just yet but they are both in good spirits, he is running his wrecker business from home to keep busy :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts