Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Local fuel prices have moved up 15 to 25 cents per gallon since Thursday based mostly upon the NC governor and national leaders' talk of reopening the economy. The glut of oil and low prices has little impact in my opinion, and anticipation of things opening is driving it.. We filled our gas cans on Wednesday for 1.35 a gallon, and i saw some as low as 1.28 per gallon yesterday. The NC governor will take action based upon his 3 Ts policy of testing, tracing, and trends. He presented no definitive data or method to determining how these vague goals can be achieved. His talk was designed to calm the masses. We have begun to have protests in NC. This part of a return to something better may prove to be more difficult than we have experienced so far.

·
Administrator
3,955 Posts
It was actually down to $1.09 for a gallon of regular unleaded when I was out on Friday.
Diesel fuel was a dollar more $2.09.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Didn't notice the prices when I came into town today. I will be stopping to fill the truck
and a 5 gallon can on the way home today.

·
Super Moderator
7,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It is reported that the price of crude has dropped about 40% today.

·
Premium Member
2,095 Posts
Our fuel prices have stayed steady over the past 2 weeks.

·
Super Moderator
7,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Unleaded regular gas yesterday at stations along the interstate were mostly 1.89 per gallon and 2.05 for diesel. A mile from the interstate gas was often priced at 1.39 and diesel still around 2.05.

·
Registered
281 Posts
I saw it yesterday at 1.32 a gallon. I have a fuel rewards account, that gets me an extra 5 cents off at shell stations. If it is that cheap today, I may have to top the tanks off again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts