Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK you guys know that on June 16 I am haveing a Fun Run .Its been in the planning for a while for 1 of the members here to come.. couldn't make the show but now if nothing blows up they are comeing.. any body care to guess who it is??

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He even wants a tractor to drive in the fun run guess I could give that OLD VAC 13 with seat wired on and no brakes at all and smokes like a freight train to drive :lol: :lol: :cool: :p

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
caseman said:
He even wants a tractor to drive in the fun run guess I could give that OLD VAC 13 with seat wired on and no brakes at all and smokes like a freight train to drive :lol: :lol: :cool: :p
No Brakes?!?! Dont sound like much fun to run :lol: :lol: My guess is its Masseymechanic!

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
That might be Missouri Massey Man and his bug eyed 30 :lol:

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
looks like he drives all colors maybe he can do a little work on it when we take a break and maybe he won't be hungar when we get back he can do a little more :lol:

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
I thought I had a good guess but now I'm lost :?

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Now Bob old Cockshutt 30 sitting there just don't have good brakes but then there is that nice little Super A and that Farmall B or that Massey Harris 20 (LiL Bill) or "Homer Home Made" or that nice wide front VAC maybe (he or she) or maybe it is both.. I think I might not be in the ride this year since not suppose to have a lot of bumps with this battery charger, pencil sharpner, can opener, value grinder, combo device they got inplanted in my chest :) :lol: :lol: don't ask never "Old Sampson" :lol:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Is it Les or Shelly from England again. Who ever it is should feel honored to be offered to drive Caseman's tractor. I will be there from Texas. In fact Poppin Johnny is loaded
Mary Jane
Caseman and BettyP baby sister

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
kyjohndeeregirl said:
Is it Les or Shelly from England again. Who ever it is should feel honored to be offered to drive Caseman's tractor. I will be there from Texas. In fact Poppin Johnny is loaded
Mary Jane
Caseman and BettyP baby sister
No not them but then I do have 4 big golden Reteivers maybe hook them up to a wagon for them. now I have slipped a little I said them does that mean 2 or 4 or 6 or more maybe some are bunched up to come to KY... :lol:

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Any new hints Jr?????

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Not really I asked him how I would know them and he said look for a man and woman with childrens that fits a lot of people :lol:

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
caseman said:
Not really I asked him how I would know them and he said look for a man and woman with childrens that fits a lot of people :lol:
It will be us :D

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
bettyp said:
Guess I will miss out since I wasn't forwarned ???
OF COURSE YOU WONT! My little tractor girls would not go without seeing you! :D

1 - 20 of 46 Posts