1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
Garden is doing pretty good, But we need rain. Am watering already

·
Super Moderator
7,855 Posts
It all looks good Mike. You are making good use of your space.

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
That looks very nice - you can tell you put a lot of time and care in to it (as it should be!) Curious - I see the netting/wire around the beans - is that a pest control measure? Or is that a method of training them? I've never seen it done that way before but I like it! Thank you for sharing.

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
single tree farm said:
That looks very nice - you can tell you put a lot of time and care in to it (as it should be!) Curious - I see the netting/wire around the beans - is that a pest control measure? Or is that a method of training them? I've never seen it done that way before but I like it! Thank you for sharing.
We have a lot of rabbits running around here . keeps them from mowing them down till they get some size to them. Use to fence the whole garden but they really only seem to like the beans or beets.Funny never bother the lettuce or cabbage :roll: :?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
I've heard of people having horrible times dealing with rabbits... oddly enough there aren't too many around our farm so they've not been a problem thus far. Now... the whitetail deer and raccoon population is another story...

·
Administrator
3,958 Posts
You have a nice garden. Rabbits are thick as thieves around here this year, but they haven't bothered the garden yet.
I think the three dogs and three cats keep them at bay around the yard area. ;)

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Stephenscity said:
single tree farm said:
We have a lot of rabbits running around here . keeps them from mowing them down till they get some size to them. Use to fence the whole garden but they really only seem to like the beans or beets.Funny never bother the lettuce or cabbage :roll: :?

We have for years had this one family of rabbits that went to our garden and we never really cared . We could hardly missed what they got. We would just see a nibble or two and we sorta enjoyed seeing them around..

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Super Moderator
1,505 Posts
A lot of effort has gone into that, It's all looking very nice. I'd hate to be a weed in your garden. ;) :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts