Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spent part of Thursday and most of Friday gettin' a few tractors ready for the 60th Old Time Exhibition in Colfax, NC.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Nice looking bunch Jim, really nice :)

·
Registered
294 Posts
A stupid question from someone who has only work tractors, but do you get out the bucket and soap and wash them like a car?

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
CTPhil said:
A stupid question from someone who has only work tractors, but do you get out the bucket and soap and wash them like a car?
I do! :lol:

·
Registered
362 Posts
Lookin' good!

I usually get out the pressure washer, brush, soap, degreaser, and tire shine for mine.

·
Super Moderator
7,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
JamieJ said:
Lookin' good!

I usually get out the pressure washer, brush, soap, degreaser, and tire shine for mine.

Ditto for me before a show if I can find the time.

·
Registered
926 Posts
I really appreciate fotos of tractors with the implements they work with; no matter what their flavor is.

·
Super Moderator
7,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
mgood said:
I really appreciate fotos of tractors with the implements they work with; no matter what their flavor is.
I agree with you Melvin, especially if it has an attached implement made especially for the tractor. Several folks commented about the planter on the Cub, but it gets that every year I take like you see it. I hear that those planters are very hard to find. I am rich by that standard.

·
Registered
926 Posts
So many of the implements that i've seen at Pawnee and Fairview are mismatches for the tractors its really great to see matching implements.

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
Jim thanks for the pictures. I also like seeing them with equipment. Thats a good looking H and I never seen the cub but some good looking tractors all.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts