Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Suppose to be down in the 40's tonite. Getting close to chili making waether.. :D

·
Super Moderator
7,862 Posts
bikerdave said:
Can't wait for chilli weather, then we can complain about the cold stead of the heat. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It won't be long. Probably some 40s here next week :!: :shock: :shock: :shock:

·
Registered
25 Posts
we have been as low as 36* it feels great after having 48 days of 100* + this summer.
Sure hope we can get some fall rains or a lot of snow it's way too dry last measurable rain we have has was back in May.

·
Administrator
3,962 Posts
Thirty-eight degrees here in central KY this morning, and they say cooler weather coming in for the weekend.
Autumn starts Saturday, so I guess it's right on time. My bride had to turn on the furnace to warm the house
before she took a shower this morning. Was 65 inside.

·
Administrator
3,962 Posts
Today's the Day Steve, First full day of Fall.
Started at 34 and frost, forecast high of 67.
Chili fixin's are ready to go in the pot. ;)

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
There was a bachelor party for Diane's nephew last nite. I made chili in a 10 gallon butchering kettle over a wood fire. Temperature got down to 45 last nite. Brought home an empty kettle.
One guy ate 6 bowls of chili. Will find out from his wife if it was rooten tooten or ripe roaring chili :roll: :D

·
Registered
658 Posts
Woke up and it was 40* outside. Now its up to 48*
Looks like its going to be a little chilly on the ole Allis pulling out wrecked cars

·
Super Moderator
7,862 Posts
4imnotright said:
There was a bachelor party for Diane's nephew last nite. I made chili in a 10 gallon butchering kettle over a wood fire. Temperature got down to 45 last nite. Brought home an empty kettle.
One guy ate 6 bowls of chili. Will find out from his wife if it was rooten tooten or ripe roaring chili :roll: :D
Well, it was evidently very good. I guess the results of those that partook of it will vary :!: ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts