Antique Tractors Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oh you guys are in for a treat on this on. I totally forgot I had pics of this one. Here is one of the rarest Gleaners made. The Gleaner E III. Which was made only for 1 year, and was replaced by the Gleaner K. Since I took these pics, I don't know what happened to the combine. As I never been back to that farm since. Back then the farmer was old, so I'm sure its gone by now.

The difference in the E III over the K isn't much. So they look very similar.

Here is the cab interior. If you saw my Gleaner E post. You noticed not much changed over the years. Still simple and easy to run.

The small header. I think it was the 10ft model.

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Nice pics! Guys on the Allis forum would like those too.
Regards,
Chris

·
Registered
1 Posts
Oh you guys are in for a treat on this on. I totally forgot I had pics of this one. Here is one of the rarest Gleaners made. The Gleaner E III. Which was made only for 1 year, and was replaced by the Gleaner K. Since I took these pics, I don't know what happened to the combine. As I never been back to that farm since. Back then the farmer was old, so I'm sure its gone by now.

The difference in the E III over the K isn't much. So they look very similar.

Here is the cab interior. If you saw my Gleaner E post. You noticed not much changed over the years. Still simple and easy to run.

The small header. I think it was the 10ft model.
Nice

1 - 6 of 6 Posts