·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I so cringed when I saw this video.

·
Premium Member
1,009 Posts
omg nobody should help that guy, they should pull'm out of that truck and make him park shopping carts at Walmart. he just did about $60,000 damage between the 3 trailers. sad part this kind of stuff happens more and more each day. most time the driver doesn't say nothing and just leaves!

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It is sad on many parts because this is why many companies are requiring drivers to have two years minimum to drive for them. Thankfully, the rest of us are not this bad.

·
Premium Member
1,009 Posts
sad part is nowdays you can make more money driving a dump truck and be home everyday. years ago I was asked to be a trainer for an otr company and after 6 months of training people I was asked not to train anymore because I failed 85% of my trainies. the compny said I wasn't putting out enuff drivers for them. my response was if they cant be trained they shouldn't drive, period. I got over 2 million miles drivin all sorts of trucks with no tickets or crashes and the companys think I don't know what I'm talkin about lol

·
Registered
22 Posts
I might know that guy......
Talked to an out of work trucker recently. He told me that he got fired but it wasn't his fault. He said it was just a stationary object that he hit. Then he told me about the previous job that he had been fired from for hitting a car while making a turn....but it wasn't his fault. In all, I think it was 5 or 6 jobs he'd been fired from. Recurring theme was it wasn't his fault that he hit things.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts