Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Local youth have been T-P ing (toilet Papering) houses this weekend. Last nite they lit the toilet paper. Luckly it was spotted quickly and fire dept called.
Now I don't condone the T-P ing, no harm except the mess it makes. Setting it on fire where someone could lose their home or worse their life is just going too far.
The police do have several youth they 're questioning.
T-P ing a house is a prank, setting it on fire is not.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Re: Going to far

A prank is a prank, and that isn't a prank. Add the fire makes it arson, a crime! That ain't funny.

·
Registered
658 Posts

I did it when I was in school, actually??? I did it a year ago to a friends house :shock:
Never would think of lighting it on fire!!!!

On the lighter side :lol: You seen the price of Toilet Paper lately?????????????? :lol:

·
Super Moderator
7,861 Posts

Since the vandals obviously do not know the proper way to use toilet paper, their punishment should require banning them from using or possessing it until proper remediational instruction of the proper use of said toilet paper can be completed. Governmental lingo intended here :!:

·
Registered
658 Posts

Jim in NC said:
Since the vandals obviously do not know the proper way to use toilet paper, their punishment should require banning them from using or possessing it until proper remediational instruction of the proper use of said toilet paper can be completed. Governmental lingo intended here :!:

one word

PRICELESS :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts

bertman said:
Jim in NC said:

one word

PRICELESS :lol:
Agreed!!!

·
Registered
3,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Just found out, luckly they don't know much about starting fires. Toilet paper went out before it could do any damage.
As for price, Seem that they're getting the jumbo pack of 36 rolls from Wally World, cheap stuff. Saw 4 or 5 Friday evening while at work heading to the cash registers. Too far away for me to identify. We have been told to watch for this now.
Wal-Mart has a policy not to sell eggs, toilet paper, or alcohol after 10 PM. They're getting it before 10.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts